London Development celebrates its 30th birthday!
This event is the only one of its kind and provides developers in both London and the South East with the latest crucial information and guidance they need to be able to deliver their bold development and housing supply ambitions in the region.
Delivering great homes and communities
Housing associations continue to be ambitious by finding new and innovative ways of building the homes their communities need now and in the future. This event has been designed to provide you with the information and guidance you need to deliver your bold development ambitions that respond to our current housing challenges.
- Find out what Government priorities are for housing
- Get the latest on planning, regeneration and funding options
- Interact with leading policy makers, practitioners and commentators
- Review of the UK construction labour model
- Examine the impact of welfare reforms, rising rents, regeneration, gentrification and foreign investment on the population demographics of London
- Assess the impact on the economy of the lack of affordable housing in London
- Hear about residential development, affordable housing and the transformation of London
- Explore the history of housing association development in London over the last 30 years
Follow @natfedevents #devlondon for all the latest updates.
Co-located with National Development Conference
This year's exhibition is co-located with the National Development Conference, giving you the chance to network with more development professionals than ever before. Exhibitors will demonstrate the latest in development legislation and best practice as well as advice and information about the latest solutions and thinking in the sector.